Thursday, July 16, 2015

Twofer

Aw shoot! What the hell have I done the past two days because I totally forgot this blog existed! Okay, well Wednesdays are boring anyways so who even cares. One thing that has happened as of late is that two different playlists on my Spotify have disappeared! One was a 30-song playlist dedicated to the Red Hot Chili Peppers and a random hodgepodge of music I happened to find, while the other playlist contained the 8 rap songs I like. My suspicions have led me to a few prime suspects, yet none have confessed to the crime. The Classic Crime: A band featured on my new playlist, The Jacob Freid Experience. One time I went out with a couple of my friends and they were playing music in the car and I'm like "Wow! This music is great, I know every artist!" Not until 30 minutes later did I realize they were actually playing my Spotify playlist on shuffle. Yesterday after camp was over I walked into the gym and challenged my co-worker to a game of basketball because he had a big mouth and tried to give me tips on shooting. Our game ended in a 4-4 time when the gym closed, and in retrospect I should have warmed up first since this kid had been shooting for 45 minutes before I got there. I came out of the gym drenched in sweat so of course my co-workers all laughed at me. I went home and changed and went out to the weekly staff outing where I sat across from the kid I had played basketball with earlier that day. He kept throwing salt at me so I may have said a couple things to him that probably aren't exactly appropriate for this blog. Karma got me back for saying those things because I happened to leave half of my calzone at the restaurant and didn't have lunch for the next day. That next day turns out to be today, when I'm actually writing this blog post. I woke up early today because on Thursdays (AKA field trip days), we have a meeting at 8:15 so I got up at 7:15 and got ready to go to CoCo Key Water Park. CoCo Key is a water park that no one has heard of because it's full of so many interesting characters it's be impossible to describe in it's all deserving glory. Located directly next to the interstate, this water park is crawling with small children, smokers, and wrinkly people. One Hispanic man lounged in the pool while three of his family members rubbed his chest hair. At one point I saw a cute little girl who I said hi to and her father started speaking Russian to her and I realized she probably hadn't understood me. Finally when it was time to leave, half of the campers had somehow forgotten to pack pants so they wore a wet bathing suit the rest of the day. It was a day I'll hopefully forget pretty soon. The rest of my day slipped by but when my mom picked me up I was reminded that I had to go out to Vietnamese food with my family and my grandma's cousin. Tomorrow my sister will be flying to California for a week which means I finally won't have to deal with her stealing my laptop charger. Little victories. Anyway, until tomorrow (Which is today because it's 12:01).

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. This information is great i really like this blogs thanks again.
    Lenovo N Series Charger

    ReplyDelete