Tuesday, July 21, 2015
Everything is chrome
I had to wake up early this morning to find an outfit to wear for decades day at camp, and since I own practically no tie-dye, I ended up dressing like I'm from the future. I wore some pants that I found at a Salvation Army once, along with a neon yellow shirt on which I wrote in Sharpie "Happy 2050" and on the back, "#TheFuture "Robots r cool" - Abraham Lincoln." This was complimented well by my two pairs of sunglasses and pet rock, Rocky. On the way to camp I played some camp songs in the car so my mom would have a better understanding of what I do, because I'm pretty sure she thinks I just sit around and play on my phone, when in actuality, we aren't allowed to use chairs at camp. My feet are killing me. I played The Cat Song which is a song made of cat puns. My mom dropped me off and all of my coworkers had something to say about my outfit. The most interesting part of my day came at the end when a camper walked up to me and licked my arm. After work I went to Shake Shack with my friend and came home, stuffed, to find my mom had made dinner. She decided to punish me by making me eat it tomorrow for leftovers. Classic mom. My dad and I talked about Bernie Sanders (<3) and while my dad thinks he has no chance for the nomination and I do, we could both agree that Donald Trump is a total jackass. Rocky agrees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment