Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Whoops I forgot to post this yesterday so it's a day late

After taking a nap and missing dinner last night, I was wide awake as the clock displayed 11 o'clock on its digital face. I began to feel hungry and made my way to the kitchen where I found nothing, and I mean nothing. Earlier, when I had asked my mother what we had, her response was "cheese." Figuring I could make a delicious unhealthy grilled cheese sandwich, I searched for bread and found it in the microwave. A full loaf of rye was a pleasant surprise, because normally I has to deal with the remains of a loaf after it had been pillaged throughout the week by my family. I opened the bag of what I thought to be marbled rye and pulled out the biggest piece to find a large patch of green, fuzzy mold. I immediately freaked out and threw the bag away, choosing instead to use two hot dog buns and a few slices of cheese. While beginning a marathon of White Collar that would last until two in the morning, I discovered my new method to be actually an awful idea. Later today, after work, I played basketball because ball is life. When I finally went home exhaustively, I managed to hoist myself up from another attempted White Collar marathon to hang out with friends where we were the only teenagers in history to spend hours in a parked car and not use it to hot box. Instead we ordered doughnuts where several jokes about DEEZ NUTS were made (by me and no one else). After ordering a couple of medium waters from our local Taco Bell, and jamming out to retro throwback Hannah Montana, my evening concluded with being dropped off and falling asleep during a second run at watching White Collar.

No comments:

Post a Comment