Let me start out by saying the WiFi on my laptop wasn't working for about 80% of the day, which meant the internet stopped working right when I started another White Collar marathon on Netflix. It has been aggravating and I've actually had to do some reading, of the non-internet variety. When I got out of bed this morning I remembered that I was supposed to have read this play that I'm doing a scene from for the district thespian festival. Of course, when I got up and looked for it I couldn't find it in my room, so I traipsed around my house in some boxers, looking for this script. I called my mom who didn't answer 'Hello?' but instead, "Yes?" Rude. I asked her if she'd seen it and she said no, but that I should check my desk and dresser and what have you. I told her that I already had, but then when I double and triple checked, I found it on my dresser under some other books, not that she'll ever know that. I spent my morning reading the play and flippin' some burgers for lunch. Not too much went on today, due in large part to the spontaneous thunderstorm, along with my insurmountable laziness. I did walk to the library to buy some new plays, and was welcomed to the used book store by an elderly woman in her eighties or nineties. She showed my where the plays were and then rang me up, which took a while because I had my debit card on me and no cash. My dad first got me a debit card a year ago because I started earning money from work, but the banker made a mistake and charged me an extra ten dollars for an 'Ol Miss card, and now I feel like a racist every time I pull out my card of the Rebels. When I got back home my mom offered me a cheeseburger, in which she provided the cheese and bread, and used the burgers I made, but that didn't stop her from trying to pass them off as her own. I couldn't fall asleep until 1:30 in the morning because I usually fall asleep to Netflix so I watched a rerun of the Forensic Files and went to sleep being afraid of getting murdered.
No comments:
Post a Comment