Saturday, July 11, 2015

Journaling is for the weak

5:11 PM:
I am sitting at my hotel room window with my brother watching a little league team try to play bean bag toss as their parents get progressively more drunk to try and forget about their horrible decision to sign their 7 year old's up for a little league travel team.

5:22 PM:
My sister returned to the hotel room and is pretending to be Hispanic.

5:42 PM:
Despite thunderstorms we are about to head over to the pool party.

10:47 PM:
Back in the hotel room on my undersized cot I realize that the party wasn't actually that bad and I had a good time with family (rarity level: finding a liberal in Texas). We were supposed to write something on a cutout comic speech bubble and I wrote "Soup?" Then we wrote our favorite memories with grandma and mine was "becoming friends on Facebook." When I first got a Facebook, my grandma was the only one who would comment on my very limited and time sensitive statuses, it was pretty cool of her. Now I am going to sleep because I have to wake up early for a family picture [Laughing Emoji] [Gun Emoji]

No comments:

Post a Comment