Tuesday, July 14, 2015
I think I'm going to bed now
Lately I've really gotten into a habit of waking up at 7:30, convincing myself I don't need any time to get ready and falling back asleep for another half hour. Most people would reflect upon why this is, but I don't need to because I know why it is (Netflix marathons) and yet I just can't muster up enough energy to actually care. It works out really well for me because I end up falling asleep during the ride to work and not having to deal with my mom, being that neither of us are morning people it's definitely for the best. It does take me back to one time when my mom was driving me to school while I was reading a book and since I wasn't talking she forgot about me, missed the turn, and starting going all the way home. It wasn't until I asked her what she was doing that she told me she "forgot I was in the car." When I got to work we found out that one of the specialists wouldn't be there so I had to lead the hour and a half drama block for the 2/3 graders. The seven kids somehow managed to be very exhaustive yet never lose any energy themselves, so after about an hour of drama games we ran out of ideas, so my co-worker decided to tell them to go come up with a play. They said banana for three minutes straight as they pretended to be Minions which finally led into lunch time. Once lunch was over we all played a game of pin the candle on the menorah and went out to the playground where a game of vampire hunter versus vampire ensued. The day ended with neither of my parents picking up the phone when I called them and my grandpa having to come get me and take me home, where a tuna sub from Subway awaited me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment