Thursday, August 27, 2015
3 days down.
So yesterday morning was the first morning, and certainly not the last, that we were almost late to school. Somehow, mysteriously, my sister's alarm didn't go off so when I was ready to go by seven, she was just rolling out of bed. When I got to school I was going to go to Littler's room but when he saw me he bolted. When I got my books for history, I tried opening my locker, but I neglected to learn my locker number or combination, so between classes I walked into Littler's room and said, "I'll be keeping all of my books in here," and before he could respond I put them down and walked out. I didn't realize over the summer, that I actually might have difficult classes. I was prepared for English and history to be challenging, only because they actually had summer reading, but AP Stats I thought would be a breeze, but I forgot how much I sucked at statistics so I kinda got nervous. Then yesterday we spent most of the class doing percentage problems, which was actually ridiculous and really sets the standard for how much work I expect to do in that class (i.e. none). The other class that is like that is Chemistry, where I forgot how I'd be doing IA's and Group 4 and exams in that class. But on the other hand, yesterday's activity was sketching lab equipment and the teacher treats us like we've just graduated from pre-school; all signs point to easy A. The fact that we've already had two tests in English and history confirms for me the suspicion that those classes will eat up most of my free time. English for me is easy, I'm actually fluent in the language. History, not so much. I may not have finished Guns of August 'completely', but I managed to still get a C on the quiz, which Lord knows I am so completely fine with. I'm pretty much already done with senior year, the only thing that can really keep me going is the High School Musical 3 soundtrack, so thanks for that Zac Efron.
Labels:
Chemistry,
English,
Guns of August,
History,
IB,
Littler,
Senior year,
Zac Efron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment