I woke up this morning at 3 am because due to a complicated series of events: I had my mom's phone charging in my room but it was supposed to be used to wake Joseph up, who apparently passed the 3 am shift off to my mom who, when confronted about it at 3 am, decided she didn't want that shift, so I had to do it. Earlier in the evening, a couple of Hursh family members showed up to visit the kittens but decided to call it quits after Caroline picked up one of the kittens who had pissed itself. **IMPORTANT DETAIL** Anyway, it's much too early to function and I'm getting the bottles and formula and what-have-you so that I can feed the kittens who, at this point, kept trying to walk off the edge of the dining room table. One of the kittens could not get enough food, and the other didn't want any, and I had somehow gotten a considerable amount of formula on both of my hands as well as both of the kittens.
After loading them up with some sweet, sweet caloric goodness, I had to burp them, and then do... the thing... to make them pee. Well recalling what had happened earlier, I figured that they obviously didn't have to be molested to go pee, so I just put them back in the cage.
I woke up at 7 to lots of yelling and mom telling me that I had to drive Sophie to school because one of the kitten's stomach got all hard because it didn't pee. So that was rough. That's basically when mom decided the cats were not worth the trouble, but then she had to tell the family. I was kinda sad, but Sophie, who had not taken care of these cats whatsoever, started WAILING on the ride home. She made an impassioned plea regarding the fact that the cats were her only friends, and that she, "fed them once the other night!" Basically, she cried a lot. I guess the petition didn't work but thanks for trying y'all. Also, my mom says a parrot might be next.
No comments:
Post a Comment