Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Typical

Mom: Jacob I don't understand, you keep going to your room to clean up, but I still see clothes all over the floor.

Me: Ahh, simple misunderstanding. I didn't clean up.

Mom: Go clean up.

Me: Are we having guests over?

Mom: Go clean up

Me: *Cleans up* *Blogs about it*
_________________________________________________________________________________Sophie (On Donald Trump): He doesn't like, like, other people.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Dad (On coming home for Thanksgiving from college): You get to see all of your friends.

Joseph: What friends?

Me: You'll make some buddy.

Joseph: I hope so
_________________________________________________________________________________
I ate way too much today and now I feel pretty gross. For the last couple nights, I've been hanging out with Caroline and Greycyn or Caroline and Grace, which has been pretty exhilarating. Caroline and Greycyn pulled up, but Caroline forgot about her piece of lawn furniture in the backseat so we put it out on my front sidewalk, which was nice because it really fit the aesthetic of the house anyway. I was more worried about my parents claiming it than it being stolen. We went to McDonalds and ate some chicken McNugs and drank some premium water. While Caroline was in the bathroom, Greycyn told me she was born without hearing in her right ear which was a LIE. We had some pretty powerful moments listening to Adele before Caroline dropped off Greycyn and had me return the lawn furniture.

The next night, Caroline texted me and told me to "be ready in 7." By the time I was ready, Caroline and Grace had already entered my house and were pointed towards the cookies by my mom. They were really impressed with the light-up fish installation in the hallway. After showing off some of my mother's embroidery, we took a trip to downtown Orlando (mostly for the Snapchat filter). A homeless man tried to get us to listen to a boss new song. We took selfies like obnoxious tourists. We realized we couldn't get in anywhere without being 18. We settled for pizza and WWE in a real hole-in-the-wall restaurant. I offered my coat to Grace about 54 times because she said she was cold 54 times, but she refused. On the way back to WP, Caroline demonstrated her free and independent teen spirit by letting her scarf flap from the window. It was symbolic. We messed with fast food workers, who probably hate us by now, and rode home, accompanied by our good friend Drake. I'd like to think that scarf still flies to this very day.

No comments:

Post a Comment