P-p-p-pizza for dinner, that's how I start my night. I came home tonight after rehearsing for The Hobbit, and I am covered in glitter and glue. I'd like to give a big ol' shout out to Julia Schmidt who sprayed me with glitter: Thanks, Champion. Being an eighth of a dragon is a lot more fun than I thought it would be, and a lot of that is because I actually have free time for the first time in three years. I even worked at the JCC for a couple days after school. Of course, while I was there, all of the kids I had over the summer decided to go back to their regular routine of being allergic to boys, so that just means they yelled every time they saw me. I asked one little girl whether I should go to UF or FSU and she said, "Uhh both. One in the morning and one in the afternoon." She is going places.
So essentially the only thing I really have left to do before I graduate is finish up my chemistry IA but that is proving to be more difficult than I thought it would be. Although I read the list of chemicals I needed to her, somehow I ended up having the wrong concentration of something today so I basically had to throw out my data. I went up to her and said, "so my reactions are happening really fast." Then she asked the class, "did anyone here overhear what I said to Jacob yesterday??" No one answered so she explained to me that I asked for the wrong concentration yesterday. Interesting. Not pointing fingers, just noting an interesting anomaly. Our group 4 presentation is scheduled for the same time as the last tech rehearsal for The Hobbit, and where I thought I was getting to just skip group 4, it looks like Emily Wagg and I will now have to be the group's lone presenters for the first half hour. The only problem is neither of us understand the science behind our project because our project doesn't really use science... (gotcha-pack.weebly.com).
Honestly, I don't know why I've come to school for the last two weeks because we've done hardly anything, but if I say that to my parents, they'll say, "then why do you have so many missing assignments?" And I really have just not found a good answer for that yet. When I come up with one, I'll share it on here. Until then, come see Chushingura, October 8, 9, and 10!
No comments:
Post a Comment