Here's the thing, I really like to take afternoon naps. I'll be watching Netflix and get a feeling that I should probably nap now, so I pause Netflix and sleep for three hours. It's honestly a great system, except for the fact that nobody ever seems to remember I'm home. I think I'm going to write a longer story explaining my frustration with this, but in short, today my brother had a band concert that I was supposed to go to, but my parents left the house without waking me up from my nap so I woke up to only my sister and her friend, Milena, at my house.
Sophie is so loud, even when she doesn't have a friend over. When she does, it's about seven trillion times louder. One of her favorite things to do is to call mom when I'm around her and her friend and pretend I'm bothering them, and then mom, who believes Sophie, calls me as I'm trying to figure out how to explain that Sophie is once again being a drama queen. Sophie recently figured out that our TV has on-demand shows after I told her and then explained the process three times within two days. After I awoke from my nap, I went into the living room where our lone TV is, and I turned on the Magic-Cavaliers game (game is a nice way of putting it, the Cavs basically just took a huge dump on the magic). Sophie and Milena trounced in and Sophie demanded I turn on their newest favoritest reality show. "I'm watching the game," I explained, even though it seemed pretty obvious because the game was on TV and I was WATCHING IT. "You can watch on your laptop," Sophie said. This is from the girl who didn't know how to turn the TV on with the remote earlier today. "Really Sophie?" I said, "because you just learned we had on-demand so how would you KNOW I can watch the game on my laptop?" She kicked me. Now Sophie is at Milena's house sleeping over and I'm safe until the morning. Pray for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment